Apprentice Foreign Exchange Broker
This is a sales role which would involve you targeting different sectors of companies within that sector who send and receive foreign payments, and discussing their foreign exchange requirements with key decision makers.
Your job will be to find the company, then find the decision maker and then speak to them offering a better foreign exchange rate.
You will be provided with training and leads at the beginning but will then be expected to find companies for yourself through google, yellow pages, online directories, exhibitions and association directories among many other ways.
- Responding to emails and liasing with prospective clients
- Researching sectors and companies
- Cold calling prospective clients and following up any leads
- Updating your "warm lead sheet"
Requirements and prospects
- Confident communication skills as you will be required to make numerous outbound calls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
After successful period with the company you will be promoted to account manager and there are prospects to even become a trader managing your own book.
- • Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided
- Sales and Telesales Level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English level 2 (if GCSE A-C if not already achieved)