Apprentice Front of House Team Member - Clevedon Hall
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the team at Clevedon Hall. A luxurious, picturesque private estate where you will train to be an assistant to work with the Operations Team to learn every aspect of the business.
35 Hours - inc evenings and weekends.
Detailed Job Description:
Clevedon Hall are looking for an Apprentice Front of House Assistant to work with the Operations Team to learn every aspect of the business. Duties will include:
• Set-up weddings and corporate events
• Waiting on, serving food and drinks to customers
• Clear and clean tables
• Bar duties, serving drinks, restocking fridges, stock rotation
• Maintain the cleanliness of the trading areas and ensure correct procedure is followed for all equipment used
• Handle cash and credit card transactions
• Adhere to health & safety policies
• As an Apprentice FOH Assistant you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and serving food and drinks to customers in a friendly and professional manner and communicating with bar and kitchen staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to be event and operationally focused.
• Be able to take instruction
• Have good time keeping
• Be a good team player
Someone who is:
• Career driven
• able to have flexibility in working hours
• able to use own initiative
Hours: 35 per week - The work pattern is any 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. Shifts will include days, evenings, and weekend work to the requirements of the workplace. Earliest start will be 6am and the latest finish will be 10:30pm.Sign-up or log in to apply