Apprentice Gas Engineer - Centrica - Surrey
- Mechanic and Automotive
- Logistics and Warehousing Vacancies
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Health & Safety
- Employability Skills
- Welding & Metalwork
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Gas, Heating & Hot Water
- Plastering and Decorating
- Estate and Property Management
- Warehouse and Storage
- Cleaning and Environmental Services
- Facility Services
- Electronic Engineering
- Surrey remove
Apprentice Gas Engineer
- Ref no.: R9970758
- Type: Permanent
- Region: Surrey
- Employer: Centrica
We are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Gas Service Engineer to complete an apprenticeship which when completed you will be qualified to work on domestic gas appliances. The ideal candidate will be a good team player, reliable, and committed to work and study hard. The type of apprenticeship will depend on the successful applicants work experience but must be prepared to travel one day a week to the appointed assessment centre to complete the require training.
Desirable but not essential clean driving license.
* As an apprentice you will start on the national apprentice pay rate of £3.90 and hour for the first year. After that you will be on the national minimum wage which is dependent on your age.
* Once qualified you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with additional earning potential.
* A host of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle are also available. These include pension, share schemes, paid holiday and company discounts.
* Your van (where applicable) uniform and some tools will be provided plus we will continue to enhance your technical skills by offering additional training to enable you to deliver the service required and progress within the business.
* This position is working in the Walton on Thames area in Surrey. You will be field based but may be asked on occasions to assist on adjoining contracts.
We believe in being extraordinary together. Our engineers keep things simple for our customers, take pride in what they do and continually strive to improve their performance.
It’s important that we do the right thing and we will carry out financial, criminal record and reference checks before you start working with us.
Sign-up or log in to apply