Apprentice (Groundcare) Service Engineer
Employer: Lister Wilder Limited
- As a Groundcare Service Apprentice, you will be joining an experienced team of field service engineers who are keen to pass their knowledge onto the next generation
- The work is extremely varied and interesting and will see you working on Kubota’s range of compact tractors and diesel ride on mowers – the kind that are used by golf courses, councils, private estates, and sports grounds
- Some of the work takes place within our workshops but much is out on site where you begin with the basics of servicing this machinery before moving onto repairs, diagnostics and fault finding
- The apprenticeship is run in conjunction with Kubota - with block release at College, dates as determined by the College - and then your time with us backs up and develops what you have learnt during your time away
On the assumption that you pass the apprenticeship, you will be well on the way to getting a service van of your own and the beginnings of what should be the start of a very long and rewarding career.
Weekly wage: £195.00
Working week: Monday to Thursday: 8.00am - 5.00pm and Friday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 39.00
Expected duration: 24 months
Possible start date: 09 November 2020
- You will need to be able to work in a team and independently as necessary
- To be punctual and self-motivated
- To be of a reliable and honest nature
- GCSE grade 4 (C) and above or equivalent qualifications including maths, English Language and ideally a Science.