Apprentice Hairdresser, Lowdham Hair Salon - Lowdham
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hair, Beauty & Barbering
- Nottingham remove
About the employer
Lowdham Salon is a busy and successful salon based in Lowdham. The salon is a friendly professional salon that offers all variety of hair treatments. They pride themselves on offering the latest treatments and style advice to all genders.
About the role
Lowdham Hair Salon is a professional, on trend salon looking for an enthusiastic member of staff to join our team. We offer the latest treatments and want somebody willing to step into a busy salon offering treatment whilst learning new techniques. We are open on weekends and can work into the evening. We are looking for somebody committed, friendly and who is passionate about the industry.
• Customer service and client relationships.
• Taking bookings.
• Wash and style hair.
• Trim cut and colour hair.
• Prepare colour treatments.
• Help maintain the salon.
• Clean and tidy up.
• Preparing stylist area.
• Learning styles cuts and any other treatments you will need to complete your apprenticeship
• Taking payments.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Have had previous work experience in a salon
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Employer: Lowdham Hair salon
50 Main Street
Lowdham Nottingham NG14 7BE
Framework/Standard: Hair Professional Standard Level 2
Duration: 21 months
Weekly wage: £111 - £148
Hours per week: 30 - 40
Working pattern: 4 day week, one day at College working between 9am and 7pm on a rota basis.
Pay frequency: TBC
Assisted Travel: NoSign-up or log in to apply