- Assisting all barbers
- Ensuring the salon is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting customers
- 1-2-1 training with a Senior Barber
- Organising models
- After four months on programme the apprentice will be introduced to cutting skills / techniques, beard trimming working with customers.
- Awareness of general Health & Safety
- Social skills
Minimum of maths and English GCSE grade 4 or equivalent is desirable.
- Sociable and upbeat
- Desire to please others
- Natural artistic flair
Progression to a Level 3 Apprenticeship with the prospect of full-time employment.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 IntermediateBarbering Apprenticeship.
- Employer Rights and Responsibilites (ERR).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Transferable skills as required.
- 15 to 30hrs x week on a flexible basis from Monday to Saturday. Hourly pay is £3.90