An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs. A leading office equipment and ICT reseller and support provider and looking for an Apprentice to join their Workshop Team. This established company based in Midlothian provide support services to large and small SME clients across the UK and Ireland. They are looking for an apprentice who is eager to learn and develop within the company. Within the role you will be working within the Service Workshop with all aspects of the day to day running of the workshop, liaising with engineers.
- Coordinate Engineers with new installations at customer sites
- Coordinate client requests for service and deploying engineering resources
- Coordinate the preventative maintenance of customer' s and CMYK' s internal IT
- Develop and maintain relationships and contracts with third parties, suppliers and other dealers
- Escalate service, customer or engineering issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensure the Service Workflow procedure is adhered to
- Maintain accurate written and verbal records
- Ensure the installed base, loan equipment and engineering records are accurate and kept up to date
- Providing excellent customer service by developing new and maintaining existing relationships
- Ensure where possible all timed responses are within agreed Service Level Agreements and escalated where not possible
- Perform additional duties as requested in order to maintain and develop CMYK and its business activities
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Confident telephone manners
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- A good team player with a positive attitude
- Be willing to learn and use other software packages appropriate to the role
Scotland - You must have at least 5 standard grades at level 1-3, or equivalent, including Maths and English
Training to be provided:
Scotland - Business Level 3 - | SVQ in Business &Administration | Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | One optional day from the QA Professional Development catalogue | Core Skills Level 2
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 & 2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships. It takes just a minute to apply for an apprenticeship with QA and begin your career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit qa.com/apprenticeships. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.