Open Network Solutions are a network infrastructure company, offering a variety of services, including Network Security, Telecoms and VOIP. Established in 2001, they have grown organically with the key element of the business is helping clients to understand the confusing world of technology!
Located in Dinnington, they are now seeking an IT Apprentice to join the current team of 8! This is the perfect role for someone who really wants to learn and develop a career in the IT industry!
For more information about Open Network Solutions, please visit; http://www.onsgroup.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Taking customer calls and logging them onto the company CRM system
- Supporting all customer in a professional manner
- Understand priorities and timescales to maintain customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting any arising issues through the IT helpdesk and CRM system
- Reviewing own work to ensure it meets all applicable technical and operational standards
- Be able to work as a part of a team to deliver accurate resolutions
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of, and visible passion for IT
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to work to deadlines
- Confident with communicating over the telephone
- Use own initiative to overcome problems
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- GCSEs in Maths and English Language at grade A-C or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8775 per annum
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
- 20 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Quarterly team-building events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: