As our client is the Winning Accountancy Firm of the Year three times consecutively, you will be working for a prestigious firm with presence all over Scotland. They are proud to have over 300 staff and 7 offices in this region.
Also keen to develop staff, multiple apprentices are employed at this organisation, operating in departments such as Administration and Learning & Development.
One of Scotland's leading Accountancy Firms is currently seeking an Apprentice HR Assistant to join their team. You will be hardworking and motivated ensuring you support the busy HR function with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast growing firm. They advise a wide range of clients from individuals and family businesses to mid and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Updating HR System (Cascade)
- Processing new starts and leavers, submitting reference requests & updating absence records
- Updating company intranet pages
- Supporting payroll activities
- Handling enquiries relating to recruitment & new starts/contractual questions
- Provide support for HR Projects, utilising Microsoft Packages to complete.
- Booking meeting rooms and ordering catering for HR team as required
- General administrative duties
Full training will be provided.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Approachable attitude to both external and internal clients
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 hour week flexible working either 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00
- £9000 per annum
- 21 days holiday + public holidays
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Attractive bonus referral scheme
- Cycle to work and salary sacrifice scheme.
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility or advance into other departments.
- On completion of your apprenticeship, your wage will increase in line with National Minimum Wage.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.