Working as part of the wider HR office within St. Columba's Hospice. Key elements of the role will be administration duties including word processing, typing and preparing and compiling correspondence and documents when required, diary management, use of spreadsheet and reports. Also answering and dealing with queries over the phone and face to face communication, taking and passing on messages to other members of staff, responding to emails and post. Responsible for accurate data input onto the Hospice's computer systems and the use of other IT systems as required.
Someone who has a pleasant and friendly personality with a good sense of humor and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to work effectively as part of a team and also to work alone to ones own initiative, good time management skills and willingness to learn and ask questions.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 37.5 hours
- GBP 12771
- The chance to join a dynamic and respected organisation which offers an excellent service to the people of Edinburgh
- Experience working within a charitable organization and gaining real work job satisfaction by making a different through your role
- A fresh new working environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop your administration and HR skills in a professional environment
- The opportunity to work near the Shore area in Edinburgh in a reputable organization
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.