IT Europa is a fast growing specialist publisher, event organiser and business information provider operating in the European IT and Telecoms markets.
As an apprentice, you will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship.
You will be reporting to the Events & Operations Manager/Sales Director.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Promotion Company and events on social media.
- Processing orders including raising documentation and chasing invoices for payment.
- Working with CRM software for data handling and database maintenance.
- Telephone calls to companies to validate existing contacts.
- Setting up Market Intelligence database users and providing clients with log-in details.
- Dealing with clients and general ad-hoc administration duties.
- Managing administration for IT Europa/client e-cast campaigns.
- Producing IT Europa e-shot schedule.
- Processing and managing registrations on website.
- Assist with IT Europa/client digital marketing campaigns on website.
- Assist Sales team with event support.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.