Employer: Financial Conduct Authority
Wage: £365.40 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
The Apprentice will play an important role in the supervision of the most important retail insurance providers in the UK market. You will work as part of a supportive and collaborative team on high profile pieces of work that potentially influence the behaviours of insurance firms.
You will be working extensively with data and analysing various sources of information to support the assessment of firms’ risks. You may also have the opportunity to participate in projects undertaken by the supervisory team.
Through this experience you will gain an understanding of insurers, the market as a whole, the conduct risks firms face and an in-depth knowledge into the FCA’s approach to supervision
- Assisting in the identification of conduct risks in insurance firms and markets (as part of a team and under guidance from other supervisors)
- Involvement in meetings with firms' Senior Executives (incl. contributing to meeting preparation and accurately recording the discussion/s)
- Reviewing information provided by firms and other external sources to draw out and present key information
- Participating in projects when required
- Working collaboratively across department, division and other FCA business areas
Career and family leave, flexible working options, a minimum of 25 days’ holiday, a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, a performance-based bonus, a subsidised on-site fitness centre (London only), a subsidised restaurant, charity and volunteering initiatives, sports and social clubs, a reflection and multi-faith room and free eye tests.
- Minimum of 3 A-Levels at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) and above, including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.