Since Renewable Parts was founded in 2011, we have experienced ongoing growth and as a business we continue to evolve. The Data Analytics role is a critical role and we are seeking a self-motivated individual with a 'can do' attitude. This role will require regular interaction with our customer base, along with collaboration with internal teams including sales support and logistics/warehouse and as such the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
Do you think this would suit your skill set and interests? If so, we want to hear from you!
Working in a dynamic environment and reporting to our Operations Director, you will be responsible for providing key data to support the teams decision making, as well as effectively managing and presenting operational reporting and data analysis in a structured and meaningful manner.
Key duties will include:
- Using and improving business reporting systems that support the business
- Running Excel macros and Python scripts for reports
- Create management tools, departmental dashboards and KPI's that measure all factors that can affect materials, supply and inventory
- Responsible for managing and owning data on our inventory management and CRM system
- Assist with the production of a standardised suite of product catalogues
- Format design, collation of data and the creation of regular updating of user-friendly documents
- Full training will be provided
- An excellent attention for detail
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivated, can do attitude with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and pre-agreed targets
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- GBP 18,000
- 20 days holidays plus stat holidays
- Statutory pension
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent position available at the end of the apprenticeship
- Salary will be reviewed at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.