They provide IT Support, Hosting, Products and Consulting in a variety of business and organisations in London.
Made up of a team of experienced engineers and office support staff based in London, they offer a fun, friendly approach to IT support for small businesses.
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual for a role with an IT company based in Shoreditch.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Performing the role of quick win engineer 1, 2, 3 or 4. The quick win role helps log, update and action quick win jobs
- Taking on internal and external IT jobs
- Updating our CRM system with accurate job notes
- Provide excellent customer services
- Ad-hoc duties
- An enthusiastic and techno-savvy people person is required
- You are a computer enthusiast who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working with software and computers
- You are already comfortable with computing in general and specifically web based software and apps
- You know the difference between memory and storage, Firefox and Safari, web apps and native apps
- You are self-motivated and keen to carve out a niche for yourself as a valued member of a team
- You have already proven your ability to problem solve
A good grade in either Maths or a Science at GCSE or higher level.
Shift hours, either 8:30am - 5pm, 9am - 5.30pm or 9:30am - 6pm.
You will have the potential to be considered for a full time role with the company after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.