This is a young and dynamic company based in the Chesterfield area that continuous to grow each year.
They have had previous apprentices in the past and have people in the business now on apprenticeships. They offer a fantastic career path and training into IT and are always looking to help build a career for new starters.
Reporting to the Head of UK Operations and working with the support team your duties will include-
- Being first point of contact for all enquiries, both via phone and the internal helpdesk system
- Logging all telephone support calls within the helpdesk system, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and correctly prioritised
- Monitoring the helpdesk system for incoming requests, and action for support or additional information
- Diagnosing and fixing faults in hardware, networking and software
- Ensuring that all issues are progressed to meet agreed SLA targets
- Ensuring that all issues are kept up to date and the customer is informed of the progress
- Ensuring that all issues are updated with the full resolution details prior to closure
- Logging information on the daily checklists
- Maintaining compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 & 27001 standards
- Abide by and proactively implement all of Addooco’s internal policy and procedure
- Living the Addooco values and behaviours
- Manage your time effectively to complete apprenticeship requirements
Person Specification-Skills Required:
- The aptitude/ability to liaise directly with a diverse range of end users from multiple countries
- The aptitude/ability to meet company service standards and turnaround times
- Strong communication skills (specifically over the phone and by e-mail)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Technical aptitude – the ability to learn new technologies quickly (full training will be provided where required)
- The aptitude/ability to work in an organised manner, under pressure and methodically
- The aptitude/ability to work pro-actively whilst multi-tasking and within a team environment
- Flexibility to cover extended hours and on call where necessary
- Customer focused
- Natural problem solver
- IT savvy
- Ability to drive or working towards
Salary: £10-12k + laptop & mobile.
Working Hours: 8am -6pm (working on a rota basis).
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.