One of the largest resellers of brand name computer technology and consumer electronic products to the home consumer and business customer. This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
A fantastic opportunity to work as an IT Process Operator Apprentice for a leading distributor of manufacturer approved refurbished IT equipment based in East Kilbride. You will perform a technical role testing all of the incoming computers to ensure they are functional and record the specification for each computer. You will also spend time working within the returns department troubleshooting and repairing computers which have been returned. This is a hands on role repairing both physical components and software issues. Euro PC offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your IT career.
- Physically move stock between locations, to feed the product inspection process
- Systemic inspection of incoming new & returned computer and IT equipment
- Basic testing, diagnosing and troubleshooting of faulty products
- Re-stocking inventory physically & systemically
- Generating and processing of required paperwork for internal teams
- A passion for IT and technology
- Good problem solving skills
- A logical and analytical approach
- A enthusiastic and self-motivated personality
- A willingness to learn
- Good team player who can work productively with colleagues
- There is an element of manual handling so any potential candidates should be aware of this.
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5.30pm
- GBP 8,287 per annum
- Salary will be reviewed periodically throughout apprenticeship
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to grow skills and take on extra responsibility
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to Progress on to the SCQF Level 8 Diploma and take on more responsibility within your role.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.