Founded in 1998, Key Retirement Solutions offer the over 55’s independent, expert, financial advice you can trust. Key Retirement Solutions have helped more than 1 million people understand if equity release is right for them.
People trust Key Retirement Solutions with their retirement finances and this is shown through the awards and trust pilot reviews.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Provide 1st / 2ndline support for all KR Group systems and applications
- Provide excellent customer service through phone calls, emails and face-to-face
- Ensure all new work is logged as a ticket within our ITSM tool
- Ensure the colleagues we support are given frequent updates on ticket progress
- Ensure tickets are updated with relevant technical information
- Ensure tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to 3rdline and to the Service Desk Manager when required
- Liaise with 3rdparty suppliers to resolve issues
- Produce knowledge articles for technical and non-technical audiences
- Process new starters, leavers and role changes
- Ensure potential security concerns and risks are reported to IT Security
- Ensure confidentiality is upheld at all times
- Be professional, courteous and helpful
- Collaborate, share ideas and have fun
- Basic knowledge/ understanding of office procedures
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Desire to work in a busy 1stline IT Support team providing telephone and face-to-face support
- A can-do attitude and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Able to follow instructions accurately to complete work tasks
- Able to record information and data accurately
- Able to solve basic problems
- Ability and desire to learn/develop new skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work alone without close supervision
- Understands the requirement for excellent time keeping and time management in a support environment
- Passion for technology and problem solving
- 3 GCSE's, grade A-C, including Maths and English at grade D and above.
- Long term career opportunities
- MTA Qualifications in Network, Mobility & Devices and Cloud
- Infrastructure Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.