With a passion for IT and a commitment to provide excellent customer service this role will provide Tier 1 &2 support to our 1300 users throughout the UK. Based within our busy Edinburgh office, the successful candidate will gather incident details, perform initial triaging, resolve reported issues and where necessary escalate both internally and externally.A friendly and experienced third sector organisation.Joining an IT team of 4.
The Apprentice IT Service Desk Officer role will be varied, working with a number of different users both within and external to the IT Service Delivery Team. We' re looking for someone with the drive, enthusiasm and determination to help continually improve the service our users receive.
- Provide Tier 1 &2 support to 1300 users aiming for a first tier resolution rate of 80%
- Accurate recording of incidents and requests including categorisation and prioritising according to our SLA' s
- Provide Service Desk cover on a rota basis between the hours of 08: 00 - 18: 00
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Take full ownership of allocated tickets ensuring users are updated in a timely manner and escalation promptly where necessary
- Passion for IT
- Keen to have a career within the charitable sector
- High attention to detail
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours:35.7 hours per week, GBP 11,250pa