Our client is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing by giving advice, information and advocacy to people in housing need, and by campaigning for lasting political change to end the housing crisis for good.
They are currently looking for an Apprentice IT Service Desk Officer to join their team.
With a passion for IT and a commitment to provide excellent customer service this role will provide Tier 1 &2 support to our 1300 users throughout the UK. Based within our busy Edinburgh office, the successful candidate will gather incident details, perform initial triaging, resolve reported issues and where necessary escalate both internally and externally.A friendly and experienced third sector organisation.Joining an IT team of 4.
The Apprentice IT Service Desk Officer role will be varied, working with a number of different users both within and external to the IT Service Delivery Team. We' re looking for someone with the drive, enthusiasm and determination to help continually improve the service our users receive.
- Provide Tier 1 &2 support to 1300 users aiming for a first tier resolution rate of 80%
- Accurate recording of incidents and requests including categorisation and prioritising according to our SLA' s
- Provide Service Desk cover on a rota basis between the hours of 08: 00 - 18: 00
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Take full ownership of allocated tickets ensuring users are updated in a timely manner and escalation promptly where necessary
- Passion for IT
- Keen to have a career within the charitable sector
- High attention to detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 37 hours
- GBP 11250
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.