This is a growing provider of market leading software and services.
This is a great opportunity to join us.
You’ll be working alongside the existing team and will be supported while you complete your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship with a view to progressing this to Level 4 and possibly even on to complete your Degree.
In this role you will be providing telephone and remote support to customers on a range of proprietary and bespoke software systems and associated hardware.
Starting on a 15 month Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship (level 3) the role will involve the following:
- Telephone Support
- Remote Support to existing customers
- Pre-Installation of all software, this ranges from Microsoft Office to Bespoke software
- Setup and Pre-Installation of Servers prior to install
- Basic hardware fault finding of faulty computer equipment
- Software troubleshooting on Desktop PC’s
- Virus and malicious software removal on Desktop Computers
- Data backup
- Research & Development into new technologies
- Understanding and Developing internal systems
- New Software & Update verification
- General Office administration
- A desire to build a career in IT
- Keen to develop a career in IT
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a small team
Interested candidates should have at least 3 GCSE's at C (grade 4) or above, plus Maths and English at D (grade 3) or above.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting on £150 per week, with the opportunity to achieve increases based on performance in the role
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Opportunity to progress on to a level 4 programme and possibly also complete your Degree
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.