Currently seeking an ambitious Apprentice to join our successful client based in Edinburgh, near the meadows. As Apprentice Support Engineer you will be joining a friendly team of 8 to support business and charity customers with their IT needs and working on jobs assigned by the Service Manager, you will be the third apprentice to join the company (the first is still there after 5.5 years!)
Our clients retention over the 20 years of existence is 98%, which hopefully gives you an insight into how well they look after their customers.You would be supervised and supported by our service manager and the rest of the team while carrying out tasks such as:
- Answering telephone calls from customers and trying to assist them where possible
- Working on jobs assigned by our service manager, such as setting up new users and resolving basic issues
- Preparing new equipment before it is delivered to our customers, by following set procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- You must be ambitious, with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas.
- The chance to join a friendly dynamic team working with market experts
- Gain valuable experience working for a well established organisation
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
£10,000 - £14,000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.