QA Apprenticeships are currently recruiting for 3 office administration apprentices to work from the Glasgow office of an elite global organisation, with a history spanning hundreds of years. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.Ashurst are a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years and a clear strategy for future growth. Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic to join their Learning Design team.
- This is a role in the global L&OD team.
- The team focused on harnessing internal and external knowledge to create digital learning solutions.
- Cataloging digital learning content and equipment
- Maintaining digital learning content - tracking, timetabling and applying required content updates to ensure digital learning solutions remain current and relevant using Microsoft Word
- Weekly post-production and delivery of Expertise audio training sessions
- Working with LMS team to upload digital learning solutions
- Using templates to create basic digital learning content, working with Powerpoint
- Recording (audio & visual) of learning events using Adobe Premier Pro, Audition and Photoshop
- Full training will be provided.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and efficient
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A desire to learn about applying technology to learning and a creative flair
- Competent using Microsoft packages
- Ideally you will have used Windows & Mac operating systems and Adobe.
- Monday-Friday generally but some flexibility needed 09:00-17:30 33 days holiday allowance
- Ability to purchase additional days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at local retailers
- Pension contribution
Future Career Progression:
On completion of your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to progress in your current role or move to other departments and progress. Naturally as your role and responsibilities increase your salary will reflect this.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.