Apprentice Lettings Negotiator
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Estate Agency
- Estate and Property Management
- Stafford remove
Forward-thinking estate agents Connells is looking for a polite, professional lettings negotiator apprentice to help drive their business to the next level. The apprenticeship will be a comprehensive on-the-job learning experience which will enable you to shadow experienced team members, using the skills you will acquire to assist with the smooth running of the business.
Some of the tasks you will undertake as a lettings negotiator include:
- Assisting the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch
- Maintaining regular contact with the company’s clients
- Ensuring the placement of timely advertisements within the expenditure limits set by your Area Director and monitoring responses.
- Completing success sheets and processing tenant applications in accordance with company policy
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy
- Carrying out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner when required.
A successful candidate will show excellent communication skills to build rapport with customers, and it is desirable that they have previous customer service experience. You must be highly organised and target oriented with a track record of achievement. You must also be a computer literate individual, with the ability to use your own initiative to help the business run as efficiently as possible.
During this 12 month apprenticeship, you will be paid a weekly wage of £123.75, and will achieve a Level 2 Residential Property Lettings Management NVQ on completion.
English and Maths GCSE at grades A – D or equivalent are desirable. You should also be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence.
Connells base their success on one simple philosophy; to remove all the stresses and strains of selling, buying, or renting a property by offering a personal yet innovative approach with the client in mind.
If you are looking to kick-start your career in property services, why not start here? Get in contact with us today!Sign-up or log in to apply