The PDERS Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme is carefully designed to provide committed individuals with the opportunity to develop their career within an industry leading, global organisation. As an Apprentice Engineer, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on-the-job and classroom based learning to become a Qualified Lift and Escalator Engineer. PDERS will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within PDERS.
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary and many other benefits
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies
- The opportunity to work as part of world’s leading lift & escalator manufacturer, with high profile, prestigious customers
- A culture which encourages collaboration, empowerment, diversity and imagination
- Year One £13,052
- Year Two £17,403
- Year Three £23,930
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic individuals who are good communicators, excellent team players and can show initiative
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C/ Grade 4 and above, including Maths, English and a STEM subject
- A keen interest to pursue a career in Engineering/ Construction
- A willingness to attend and complete the required training throughout the Apprenticeship
- Applicants who live within Chelmsford, Brentwood, Harlow, Epping, Braintree, Basildon, Romford, Bishop’s Stortford and the surrounding areas