Are you a self-starter and keen to begin your career in Digital Marketing?Then this could be the career for you. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A leading Digital Marketing agency that specialises in Web Design, SEO Marketing, Content Writing and Marketing Campaigns.
This company has grown from the ground up and are looking to add to their team in Livingston with a Digital Marketing Apprentice to help them as their business grows.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
You will be joining a small and friendly company with staff working from home and office locations. Clients range from local firms to boutique eateries.
This business works closely with their clients to help their businesses thrive online. Combining creative design with growth strategies, their work is tailored to their clients needs.
Apprentice Marketing and Administration Assistant, will support the existing team with all administrative requirements and learn the technical side of Digital Marketing.
Apprentice Marketing and Administration Assistant will support with day to day administration duties including but not limited to:
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Data input
- Social media updates
- Reporting on site activity
- Daily admin tasks
- Diary managementRequired Skills:
- Minimum of 5 National 5s/Standard Grades at Level 3 or above including Maths and English
- Good understanding of blogs and social media content
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and take up solo projects
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Thursday
- 9am - 5.30pm
- 30 hours per week employment with flexibility
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.