A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant to join a retailer specialising in home furnishings and gifts. You will be responsible for improving traffic to the companies website and social media platforms so must be a creative and enthusiastic individual.
- Generate e-commerce website content Improve and update existing web content
- Create product descriptions
- Edit images to be uploaded to site
- Responsibility for managing all social media feeds including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Linkedin
- Email marketing campaigns
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written/oral communication
- The ability to manage your own time and workload effectively
- An enthusiastic can do attitude
- Someone with knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- A passion for marketing
- A confident and outgoing individual
09 30-17 30 - 5 days, including one weekend day e.g. Sunday-ThursdayGBP 16,000
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.