As a Nursery Assistant, you will:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to provide all children with high quality care, to deliver a rich and stimulating play experience which meets each child’s individual needs.
- To provide a child-centered environment where children are cared for in a safe, caring and stimulating way.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the children’s environment is safe and hygienic, and to report any concerns to the Manager.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for guidance.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, including planning, observations, record keeping and report writing.
- To undertake duties in connection with the transition to the next stage of education.
- Presentation of children’s work and the compilation of displays.
Little Leaders Pinner green nursery is recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Assistant to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and also gain valuable experience in the small and vibrant nursery.