- To read and adhere to the Nursery’s policies
- To sign in/out of the register at every session
- To work as part of a team in planning and implementing an agreed programme of activities to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To attend out of working hours activities e.g. training, staff meetings (at least every half term), outings, open days, Christmas Party etc.
- To work your agreed hours as set by the college/school. (if applicable)
- To be flexible within working practices of nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including undertaking certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals
- Look upon the nursery as a ‘whole’; be constantly aware of the needs of the children.
- To respect confidentiality of information received and to not discuss children with their parents/carers.
- The preparation and completion of activities to suit the child’s stage of development.
- Washing up/sweeping/clearing away toys and light equipment
- Helping children to put on their coats etc
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times.