Apprentice Office Administrator - SBCA Chartered Accountants
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 2
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Preston remove
Apprenticeship: Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship
Employer: SBCA Chartered Accountants
Salary/Hours: £3.50ph – 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
SBCA Chartered Accountants have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Office Administrator to join their small, friendly team. Earn whilst you learn, and gain first-hand experience within a professional office environment, alongside an NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration.
- To provide our clients & visitors with a warm welcome whilst on our premises or over the telephone.
- To ensure that the stock of stationery and client refreshments are maintained and reordered when necessary.
- To process all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including that it is appropriately logged and filed accordingly and posted by the close of business.
- Typing up correspondence when necessary.
- To assist all staff as appropriate.
- To process new clients onto our systems.
- To complete any other tasks as directed by our Practice Manager.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual who has great verbal communication, with ability to work well with a team. You will need to have strong attention to details and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software that will be used on a daily basis, you will also need to be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 2 apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade C or above in GCSE maths and English. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £3.50ph, where you will achieve level 2 in Business Administration Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with SBCA Chartered Accountants. Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply