Scotland's independent leader in plant hire comes with a great reputation that you could be a part of. Their office is situated in Livingston and as an employee of the Mulholland team you will find yourself in a committed, friendly workplace who like to get the job done.You will be supported by a highly experienced management team to develop skills required and be able to thrive in a successful company who welcomes young talent that want career progression.Added benefits include generous holiday allowance & easy transport links.
Mulholland Plant Services are seeking an ambitious individual for an apprentice office administrator role within a leading plant hire company based in Livingston. The friendly candidate will be included in the first point of contact for customers, providing a high level of customer service. You will undertake a number of general administrative tasks whilst dealing with suppliers & invoices. Interested candidates should have a keen interest in an administrative role and working in an office environment with a passion to succeed.
Key duties include:
- Answering the telephone/ taking messages
- Contract inputting and filing of contracts
- Live Hire Reports
- Creating Invoices
- Service Administration - Maintaining service records/ filing Dealing with suppliers /Ordering Parts/ Updating Parts Log
- Maintaining Tracker database
- Arranging Insurance Inspections/ Arranging Lolers & maintaining database
- Enthusiasm & strong work ethic are required alongside: Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills is advantageous
- Willingness to be part of a team committed to delivering excellence
- Polite telephone manner
- 8am-5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays
- GBP 12,000 per annum
- A view of finishing 1 hour early on Fridays
- 29 days annual leave
- Industry recognised qualification
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.