QA Apprenticeships are currently recruiting for 3 office administration apprentices to work from the Glasgow office of an elite global organisation, with a history spanning hundreds of years. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.Ashurst are a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years and a clear strategy for future growth. Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic to join the Operations team.
- This role involves a combination of administration and office assistance in order to ensure the day to day running and performance of the Business Services department in the Glasgow office.
- Answering telephone queries
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Distribution of mail and supplies when required
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- Updating notice boards to keep communication up-to-date
- Report cleanliness issues/maintenance to cleaners
- Report office faults to Ops Manager
- Assisting with seat/desk moves
- Support with set up of events when required
- Assisting the Senior Office Administrator with updating and maintaining office floor plans, organisational chart and office pagesInvolved in the set up of new start induction days
- Conducting health & safety assessments in the office
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- A professional and confident manner
- Good communication skills
- Committed, hardworking and responsible
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 but flexibility between hours of 08:00-20:00 may be required on occasion
- GBP 14,04033 days holiday allowance
- Ability to purchase additional days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at local retailers
- Pension contribution
Future Career Progression:
On completion of your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to progress in your current role or move to other departments and progress. Naturally as your role and responsibilities increase your salary will reflect this.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.