To support the operations department in the coordination and resourcing of projects. To provide additional resource to ongoing projects.
Add Energy is established in key energy regions across the globe in close proximity to our clients. Our headquarters are in Stavanger, Norway, and we operate in offices located in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia.
Throughout our last 30 years of global operation, Add Energy has become a trusted service provider to the energy industry. This is evidenced by a comprehensive client base and a growing pool of worldwide Master Service Agreements.The solutions that we deliver are supported by a unique toolbox of proprietary software, and analytical tools developed in partnership with industry and academia. Our commitment to high standards and quality is demonstrated through our excellent client relationships and extensive repeat business.
- General duties including creating/formatting/ organising of reports and data using internal systems
- Support time writing software
- Supporting the Operations Support Team Lead to ensure proper personnel are assigned, project documentation is in place, and meet clients’ service expectations using internal project software.
- Supporting logistical arrangements as required, for chargeable and non-chargeable travel.
- Ensuring their smooth, professional and timely execution in line with the assigned budget, scope and time-planning.
- Support with input for the compilation of regular utilization reports for the management team and participate in business planning activities.
- Help to identify gaps in Operations Procedures, Guidelines, Work instructions and Templates.
- Minute taking during meetings
- Support with the co-ordination of Operations recruitment
- Ability to work pro-actively under own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Work
- Results Focus
- Will to Succeed Motivation and Self Belief
- Self Development
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- The ability to work under pressure
Monday to Friday
9 - 5.30
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.