Reporting into the Organisation Design Lead, the OD Assistant is responsible for coordinating key OD activity across the Group. You will be undertaking the Level 5 HR ConsultantPartner Apprenticeship whilst undertaking this role which takes 22 months to complete.
Reporting into the Organisation Design Lead, the OD Assistant is responsible for coordinating key OD activity across the Group. You will be undertaking the Level 5 HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship whilst undertaking this role which takes around 21 months to complete.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating meetings, updating schedules, role profiles, communications and slide packs.
- Liaising between People Team Centres of Excellence and key stakeholders.
- Collating and organising key OD information and documentation.
- Supporting the Reward team with career frame role evaluations.
- Carrying out research projects and creating reports.
- Attending and minuting meetings.
- Extracts & produces basic analysis of data & information in format to suit business need (Excel, PowerPoint, etc). Examples here include D&I Assessment/Analysis on job titles spreadsheets/collating organisational heat maps to show skills gaps from organisation design submissions.
- Ensures that organisation charts are continuously updated ensuring that the most current structure is always filed and available.
- Monitoring the project plan in all phases of project implementation including co-ordination and management of the assigned activities to the team. Managing the OD activity calendar and back log.
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting on the status of the operational activities on projects
- Planning and monitoring of timelines relating to project risks/dependencies
- Maintaining account records accurately to reflect correct and up to date information
What we can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- An opportunity to participate in the Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus
We also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you. Our social responsibility programme is fundamental to who we are. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can flourish. We have a range of groups to celebrate our people across sexuality, disability, age, gender and culture.
- 3 x A Levels A – C (excluding General Studies)
- 5 GCSEs level A-C (including English and Maths)