Formed in 1999, and based in Dundee and Edinburgh, our client offers a completely rounded web design and development service. They provide the expertise and know-how to deliver web solutions to clients across a wide range of sectors. From branding, web site development, eCommerce, content management systems and intranets, to search engine optimisation and email marketing. Their people are our most valuable assets. Their dynamic and highly skilled team create a synergy between creativity and technical know-how, to deliver what some clients call phenomenal results. Their approach is based on collaboration - they don't try to sell you cool things you don't need - they listen, and they educate. The more you know about your options, the better they can satisfy your needs. Our client in Dundee are looking to recruit an outgoing and dynamic Apprentice Projects Assistant to join their existing team and work with their Projects team.
An amazing opportunity to start your career with a dynamic and fast moving digital company in the city center of Dundee has arisen. The projects team need a talented and digitally minded individual to come on board and have make a key impact on the business with exciting career progressions available for the right candidate.
- Project Management System
- Ensuring all tickets are assigned out by, latest, end of each working day.
- Ensuring there is no Red tickets within teams.
- Ensuring ticket plan is sent to production manager at the end of each week outlining what tickets are scheduled and in calendars to go the following week and what got marked complete the previous week.
- CRMEnsuring that all new projects kickstarts meetings are booked in.
- Ensuring all admin work is up to date and accurate for responsible team.
- Ensuring the project assistant Dashboard is kept up to date
- Aiding the project manager with any ad hoc tasks as requested
- Making sure that the team’s calendars are fully populatedHelping put content into websites when required
- Ensuring your project plan is kept up to date weekly.
- Booking in client meetings when required
- Assisting with requests from Operations
- Answering phones when required
- This is a very varied role with a huge amount of exposure and experience gained into a how a business is run.
- Fantastic for any young person looking to kickstart a professional career.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in web, willing to take instruction and willing to learn
- Strong communication skills are required both written and verbally.
- A keen interest in digital areas and modern technologies with a real desire to work for an exciting and fast growing business.
- Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.15pm
- Good career progression opportunities
- Great working environment in our custom-designed waterside offices
- Extra holidays based on service
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Two fully funded company social events every year
- Annual social budget for the whole team to spend as you please
- A\ccess to exclusive client discounts and discounted gym membership
- Recreational area with Xbox and music while you work with Sonos
- Cycle to work scheme participant
- Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
- The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future.
Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria. You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.