This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start the career in an office/accounts administration role where you can learn new skills and become part of a supportive accounts team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Reception/Accounts Assistant Apprentice for a well established company based in Hillington. The role will be working within a busy reception/accounts department where you will be trained on all aspects of accounts, to in time become a purchase ledger assistant.
KB Refrigeration are looking for an Apprentice Reception & Accounts Assistant to support their Glasgow team. Their current apprentice has been promoted due to their positive attitude, hard-work and fantastic organisational skills so they need you to replicate this success!
What would a typical day look like?
- Adding correct information onto the invoice sticker manually
- Filling invoices manually and electronically
- Inputting invoices onto SAGE 200 and bespoke system
As the role progresses you will deal with:
- supplier payments
- reconcile accounts
- matching, batching and coding of invoices
- purchase ledger related.
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and passing onto the correct person
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Opening and distributing mail
- Franking mail at the end of the day ready for posting
- Typing of letters and other documents using templates on Microsoft Word
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- GBP 10000 per year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Progression opportunity
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well, you will be offered a permanent position within the team will opportunity to progress in future
- Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached