Our client who has offices in Scotland and USA develop software Engineering tools for multi national clients in the Oil and Gas Sector. The business has seen growth and success due to its Highly professional ethos and is looking for someone to join its administration team.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
The apprenticeships role will include:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Meet and greet visitors and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the office tea prep area throughout the day
- Monitor and maintain level of office supplies
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as filing and maintaining records appropriately
- Coordinate and book meeting space, lunches for onsite meetings, make travel arrangements
- Assist with facilities related concerns
- All other duties as assigned
- Assisting the company Directors in any adhoc tasks
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Answer incoming calls in a polite manner and transfer as appropritate
- Meet, greet and register visitors to office
- Receive all post and deliveries to the office
- Register, scan and distribute incoming mail
- Ensure reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Process outgoing mail and courier despatches
- Arranging visas, travel and accommodation for training courses in clients office
- Liasing with engineers to ensure passports are up to date
- Liasing with accounts re foreign currentcy and expense claims
- Administer open trainng course bookings
- Booking restaurants for course dinners
Scotland - You must have at least 5 standard grades at level 1-3, or equivalent, including Maths and English
Training to be provided:
Scotland - Business Level 3 - | SVQ in Business &Administration | Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS)| One optional day from the QA Professional Development catalogue | Core Skills Level 2
37.5 hours ( Monday - Friday, 9 - 5: 30)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of IT apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 &2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an apprenticeship with QA and begin your career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.