Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator, R.E.A.L Education- Mansfield
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
About the employer:
R.E.A.L. was established in 2008 to provide creative educational solutions for children and young people, between the ages of 5 and 19, who may be “lost to learning” or “hard to place”. We create a continuum of excellence in education that spreads beyond the school or academy gate and allows those who may struggle in a mainstream setting to reach their potential.
R.E.A.L. is not just about putting provision in place. We seek to put personalised and meaningful pathways in place that will re-focus learning for each young person and lead towards their development as a skilled and independent member of their community. The reasons for disengagement may be wide ranging and complex, so R.E.A.L. sets out to Re-think Engagement & Approaches to Learning for each individual in a solution focussed way, which places them at the heart of their own learning
About the role:
To assist in the duties of the administration function, support systems and activities that facilitates the effective running of the R.E.A.L Education Head Office.
Duties will include:
- welcoming visitors and staff
- general office duties
- inbound & outbound telephone calls
- dealing with deliveries and collections
- administering the 'learner lifecycle' from registration or admission to leaving;
- administer staff and learner records;
- providing administrative support to a team of Directors, Learning Managers, tutors and teaching assistants;
- using information systems and preparing reports for internal and external use;
- checking reports for staff expenses and mileage
- supporting exam processes
- checking invoices
- purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices;
- meeting & venue bookings, including catering arrangements
- customer contact, dealing with queries and complaints procedures;
- liaising with other administrative staff, colleagues and sites
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities:
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Employer: R.E.A.L Education
Location: Unit 1 Kingsmill Way, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5ER
Framework/Standard: Business Administration Level 2 Framework
Duration: 12-18 months
Weekly wage: £146.25
Hours per week: 37.5
Working pattern: Monday – Friday 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
Pay frequency: Monthly
Assisted Travel: NoApplication closed