We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
If you have a competitive nature and want to be rewarded for the work that you do, then a career with Resourcing Group should seriously be considered. My client is currently recruiting for a Resourcer Apprentice to join their team and complete a Digital Application Support Apprenticeship.
If you have a competitive nature and want to be rewarded for the work that you do,then a career with Resourcing Group should seriously be considered. Resourcing Group is an award winning Sunday Times best Company to work for agency who is looking an apprentice to join our fast paced and passionate office in Glasgow. Supporting the consultant, you will be a key part of the team. You will work closely to help the consultant and the rest of the team supporting the candidate process. This is a fantastic role for a confident, enthusiastic individual to start a career in recruitment with fantastic progression potential.
On completion of your apprenticeship you will progress on to a trainee consultant position and then on to consultant.
- Answering and fielding calls from prospective candidates
- Doing compliance and payroll duties using SAGE
- Phoning candidates to establish availability for work
- Booking candidates in to interview slots with prospective employers
- Sending emails via outlook and text
- Working closely with recruitment consultant supporting processes and policies
- Interviewing candidates and taking them through the registration process using internal CRM system
- Collecting timesheets and assisting with the timesheet process on a weekly basis using Excel
- Updating records on our IT database
- Strong telephone presence
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to prioritise
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Monday - Friday
- 9:45am - 5:30pm
- GBP 10,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Friendly Working Environment
Future Career Progression:
- Clear Progression pathway to Recruitment Trainee then on to consultant after a further 9-12 months.
- Likely to be promoted again after 12-24 months.
- After completion of apprenticeship, you will go on to GBP 18,000 and then get a pay increase on promotion to consultant.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.