QA Apprenticeships are currently recruiting for 3 office administration apprentices to work from the Glasgow office of an elite global organisation, with a history spanning hundreds of years. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.Ashurst are a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years and a clear strategy for future growth. Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic to join their Risk and Compliance Department.
- You will be working as part of the Risk Assessment & Business Protection Team to ensure the firm meets it's anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing obligations worldwide.
- Process high volume, low risk assessment work in the firm's digital risk assessment application.
- Supporting senior staff with operation of internal system Finscan and file all due diligence documentation obtained by risk officers
- Carry out screening on client and raise concerns with stakeholders
- Collate and submit receipts and invoices along with expenses forms for department managers
- Escalate any concerns regarding the validity of a client of the work being undertaken
- Handling queries via telephone and Outlook
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- An interest in law/business
- Good organisational and research skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritsing workload and meeting deadlines
- Good team attitude - happy to assist othersKeen to learn to work with a variety of digital applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Monday-Friday generally but some flexibility needed 09:00-17:30
- GBP 14,04033 days holiday allowance
- Ability to purchase additional days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at local retailers
- Pension contribution
Future Career Progression:
On completion of your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to progress in your current role or move to other departments and progress. Naturally as your role and responsibilities increase your salary will reflect this.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.