Apprentice Service Advisor
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Automotive Apprenticeships
Are you looking for a challenge and a long term career?
We currently have positions available within prestige dealerships on our customer service based service advisor qualification.
It is initially a 2 year programme giving a fantastic overview of each department within the dealership, providing you the best foundations for a long term and successful career. The role itself is focussed around delivery of “customer delight” everything we do within our dealerships whether it be sales, service or maintenance of vehicles is structured to ensure that our service lives up to our customers’ expectations.
You will be heavily involved in working with all departments; processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work. In return we will train you to the highest standard using the best people and resources available both in the workplace and in our academy. Motor Vehicle experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
Day to day duties within the role include:
- Up selling – promote and sell products
- Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face, arranging bookings and appointments, walking customers through damage checks.
- Administration – Book service appointments, prepare invoices, process warranty claims
- Teamwork – liaising with the workshop, management and customer
On completion of the programme you will receive the following qualifications:
- VCQ Intermediate progressing to VCQ Advanced in Service advisor
- Intermediate Key and Core Skills Certificates
- IMI Intermediate Technical Certificate and IMI Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate
A minimum of a C grade GCSE (new grade 4 – 9), or equivalent, in the following 3 subjects; English, Maths and Science. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted.Sign-up or log in to apply