Are you looking for a challenge and a long term career? We currently have positions available within prestige dealerships on our customer service based service advisor qualification.
It is initially a 2 year programme giving a fantastic overview of each department within the dealership, providing you the best foundations for a long term and successful career. The role itself is focused around delivery of “customer delight” everything we do within our dealerships whether it be sales, service or maintenance of vehicles is structured to ensure that our service lives up to our customers’ expectations.
Day to day duties within the role include:
- Up selling – promote and sell products
- Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face, arranging bookings and appointments, walking customers through damage checks.
- Administration – Book service appointments, prepare invoices, process warranty claims
- Teamwork – liaising with the workshop, management and customer
You will be heavily involved in working with all departments; processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work. In return we will train you to the highest standard using the best people and resources available both in the workplace and in our academy. Motor Vehicle experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
On completion of the programme you will receive the following qualifications:
- VCQ Advanced in Service advisor
- Intermediate Key and Core Skills Certificates
- IMI Intermediate Technical Certificate and IMI Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate
You must have a genuine interest working in the automotive sector and be committed to the two year apprenticeship programme. You must be willing to learn in a hands-on, customer facing environment and will need to be confident with your IT skills.
Desired Qualifications : A minimum of three GCSE’s grades A-C (New Grades 4 – 9) in English, Maths and Science or the equivalent.
Future Prospects : Possibility of full time career/further training
Things to consider : The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour as of April 2017. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Please do not contact dealership, we are the main point of contact for this vacancy and carry out a full recruitment service for the local dealer. Approaching the dealer directly will not always help your application.