Apprentice Service Advisor - TJ Vickers, Telford
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Automotive Apprenticeships
- Telford remove
You will be heavily involved in working with all departments; processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work. In return we will train you to the highest standard using the best people and resources available both in the workplace and in our academy. Motor Vehicle experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
Day to day duties within the role include:
- Up selling – promote and sell products
- Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face, arranging bookings and appointments, walking customers through damage checks.
- Administration – Book service appointments, prepare invoices, process warranty claims
- Teamwork – liaising with the workshop, management and customer
On completion of the programme you will receive the following qualifications:
Sign-up or log in to apply
• VCQ Advanced in Service advisor
• Intermediate Key and Core Skills Certificates
• IMI Intermediate Technical Certificate and IMI Advanced Diploma
• Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate