With experienced specialists across all areas of technology from infrastructure to telecoms, ERP to Office 365, business intelligence to SharePoint, TSG is one of the UK’s leading IT organisations. Thousands of companies across the UK trust TSG to deliver robust IT solutions, provide proactive IT support and deploy cutting-edge technology that can transform businesses.
To be the first point of contact for TSG customers in relation to technical faults and requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log, categorise and prioritise customer tickets in line with documented required standards
- Conduct initial diagnosis of faults and attempt documented fixes appropriate to the role
- Where fixes are not available, escalate tickets to appropriate resolver group, ensuring ticket contains all the relevant template information necessary to progress the ticket
- Ensure accurate input of data for customer contact information, email addresses etc.
- Manage customer requests for updates on open cases
- Update customers on cases as advised by other support teams
- Maintain customer database as requested
- Proactively check customer contract to ensure appropriate support contract in-place
- Ensure all calls are answered according to SLAs
- Manage resolved queues to ensure calls are closed as appropriate
- Manage 3rd party queues to ensure customers receive regular updates on tickets being dealt with by our providers
- Work to First Time Fix targets and other SLAs and KPIs as set by Service Desk Management
Desired skills and experience:
Your skills & knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent ownership skills
- Excellent attention to detail – due to the volume of data that will be input into Autotask
- Ability to prioritise
- Logical/problem solving ability
- Proven experience in a support or service delivery environment is an advantage
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Service Desk Agent function
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrate initiative and reacts positively to new challenges and change
Desired qualification requirements:
- IT qualifications would be an advantage, but are not essential
- You must have at least 3 GCSE's at C or above, plus Maths and English at grade D or above (Please note that under the new qualification descriptors only grade 4 and above can be accepted)
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
You’ll have an opportunity to progress into a full time position after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.