Apprentice Service Technician
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Automotive Apprenticeships
- Orpington remove
As a Service Technician you will be involved in all aspects of maintenance and repair from routine servicing to the complete component overhaul of vehicle systems.
Electronic fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment now forms part of the everyday routine.
Technicians are also vital to customer care. The service provided by the workshop is a major factor considered by customers when they decide to replace their car.
Main duties for this service technician vacancy include the following;
- Marking out & measuring, basic hand tools
- Bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection
- Body materials & Construction
- Engine mechanical
- Cooling and lubrication, air & exhaust
- Ignition petrol fuel, CI fuels
- Braking systems, suspension, steering, wheels and tyres
- Charging and starter, electrical auxiliaries, lighting
- Clutches, manual/auto gearboxes, drivelines
Qualifications to Achieve - On completion of the Advanced Apprenticeship you will receive the following qualifications:-
• VCQ Level 3, in Maintenance and Repair of Light Vehicles
• Key and Core Skills Certificates
• IMI Technical Certificate
• Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate