The Company is involved with maintaining and upgrading one of the largest corporate real estates in Europe.
Currently looking for a passionate and hardworking individual.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with teams to understand business processes, gather user requirements, and make design recommendations based on those requirements.
- Collate, analyse and prioritise all demand for changes to the front-end of the SharePoint site
- Create and maintain SharePoint Online (Office 365) content using Microsoft SharePoint and web design best practices
- Build and maintain SharePoint management control solutions, i.e. create lists, workflows, manage document repository, set user & roles permissions
- Deliver a range of SharePoint software developments including Forms, MS Power Apps and Flows
- Ensuring developments are provided using the appropriate technologies and delivered to the appropriate development standards, ensuring all developments are robust, fully tested, of high quality and fit for purpose
- Make any changes requested by users who are unable to complete themselves
- Review existing usage of SharePoint and improve the platform based on continual feedback collected from end users.
- Document existing usage and providing support to the creation of all necessary documentation in support of the SharePoint infrastructure
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training and site documentation to enable end users to own and maintain their content.
- Participate in meetings and technical work groups as required and providing consultation regarding SharePoint related issues
- Stay abreast of and apply industry and technology trends as well as emerging tools and techniques relevant to discipline.
- Enhance end user experience using Microsoft Office 365 tool suite (e.g. Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power Apps)
The IS SharePoint Administrator will work with the wider business function on a daily basis. They will provide administration for the portfolio of SharePoint sites as well as excellent customer service.
Desired skills / Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at an appropriate level for the audience
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of HTML, Java and CSS
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of web design
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work well with others especially within a small team
- Builds effective relationships with colleagues
- Willing & able to share expertise and knowledge
- Contributes new ideas for improving ways of working
- Enthusiastic and committed to the task at hand
- Strives to deliver beyond expectations
- Committed to personal development
- Personally committed to maintaining and developing the skills required to perform their role
- Always identifies possible near misses and hazards in their work place
- Acts as a role model for safety, setting positive examples to peers
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
The IS SharePoint Administrator is required to work 8:30am-4:30pm as part of 6-person Business Intelligence team.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.