Irwin Mitchell are legal and financial advisors with 15 UK locations and an internal presence as members of First Law International. As a full-service law firm, Irwin Mitchell provide assistance and guidance through some of our key milestones such as; buying a house, getting married, planning retirement as well as accidental injuries, unfair work dismissal or difficult family matters.
Due to continued growth, Irwin Mitchell are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate Marketing individual to join their busy, creative and growing digital function. With demonstrable experience in progressing apprenticeship talent, Irwin Mitchell is an outstanding place for a social media savvy individual to kick start their Marketing career working alongside driven and experienced marketers’.
Working across a number of departments, the main responsibility of the Social Media Assistant will be to provide first class digital support to wider areas of the marketing department including planning and co-ordinating engaging content across a number of social media channels.
If you are a budding Digital Marketer or a savvy Social Media guru who is looking for exposure to further digital marketing knowledge, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
With flexible working options and a super competitive salary, why wait to apply?
Primary Responsibilities: [include but are not limited to:]
- Write and create engaging content for all our social channels, to increase engagement
- Work with the design team to create video and animation content for social media channels
- Support with creating and publishing paid social media adverts
- Keep up to date with social media trends
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns, content and channel performance
- A/B testing
Essential skills and personal qualities to have:
- Is passionate about social media and the role it plays in marketing
- Previous experience of using social media channels
- Ability to write engaging social content
- Proof read content
- Up to date on current trends
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Pro-active approach to working in a face-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and without direction but equally important to be a team player and support wider areas of the department
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (35 hours)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.