DaXtra has led the way in CV/resume parsing software since 2002. DaXtra streamlines the workflow of your existing resume database management software, applicant management software and candidate management software. Our suite of products offers searching and parsing of CVs/resumes and vacancies and candidate matching solutions. Daxtra automate the entire employment application process, helping recruitment companies quickly source the best available job seekers.
Dress down culture, very friendly and relaxed offices with free parking and on excellent bus routes. Fantastic benefits package.
Do you love technology? Are you passionate about IT and want to keep up to date with the latest technologies?We are working with a truly fantastic software client who are looking for a Software Development Apprentice to join their software product testing team.Our client is a world leading specialist in their field with offices within the UK, US, Hong Kong and Australia working with over 1,500 companies globally supporting some of the worlds largest staffing companies, recruitment firms, job boards and software vendors. If you want to learn as many different technologies as possible then this is the dream apprenticeship for you.
This is an ever changing role where you will constantly be on the go, challenged and working very hands on with the software products this company develops.
The successful apprentice will help the development team to maintain their reputation for high client satisfaction, constantly striving to provide the very best software solutions and services to their client base of very well known brand names
- Ensuring software is documented and tested
- Participating in problem identification, requirement gathering and solution design
- Executing, editing and reporting against test cases and scripts
- Performing web testing
- Recording and monitoring defectsLiaising with the software development team to verify issues that may arise during testingLiaising with developers on resolution and re-test
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of each projects
- Creating and exciting test plans for each product or project
- The apprentice will play an integral part of the development team and be involved at all stages of the product lifespan.
A passion for technology and software development is essential for this role.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
GBP 10000, with an increase to GBP 15000 upon completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.