Apprentice Support Consultant
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Maidstone remove
Blue Arrow are one of the largest recruitment companys in the UK. Founded over 50 years ago, they are operational in over 100 branches nationwide delivering recruitment solutions to employers and candidates.
The main purpose of this role will be to give administrative support to the Branch Manager and the team of consultants freeing them to pursue sales strategies to service and grow the business.
As an Apprentice Support Consultant you'll report to the Branch Manager and your typical duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Taking internal and external messages via the telephone or face to face, dealing with issues direct, taking messages or transferring to the relevant team member.
- Updating and posting jobs on the job boards and the job centre plus.
- Sending out application forms and arranging interviews.
- Accurately inputting data into the payroll system to ensure that staff get paid accurately and on time
This list is by no means exhaustive and you'll be expected to complete a whole range of tasks as required by the manager.Application closed