Our client are looking for a tech savvy, young person to join their IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship programme. Think you have what it takes?Apply now.
My client is a leading provider of quality business-grade voice and data communications. Based in Inverness and Glasgow with a national sales team and a country-wide network of top quality channel partners, they have been providing competitive telecommunications services to the business market throughout the UK and beyond since 1994. The ideal candidate has a passion for IT, is enthusiastic with an excellent attitude and willingness to progress and learn in an IT environment.
- Logging faults and technical support related enquiries for our voice and data products on our CRM system, and raising with the appropriate supplier when necessary
- Troubleshooting and investigating cases which include on-site visits if required
- Testing faulty returned equipment and arranging replacements
- Monitoring our Managed Router services to detect and investigate any early indications of potential problems and take action to resolve
- Working closely with our internal Network Operations Team to resolve data issues
- Maintaining regular contact with our Partners and/or customers during ongoing case management
- Building RADIUS details on our RADIUS server for our broadband customers
- Keeping our billing team updated with any billing requirements
- Configuring Zyxel/Cisco/Draytek routers for our broadband and Ethernet products
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- Genuine passion for IT
- Hard working
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm/ 9am - 5: 30pm - occaisonal on call support required
- From GBP 8,000per year going up to GBP 10,000 after 3 month probation
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.