Apprentice Support Worker - People In Action - Leamington Spa
People In Action are looking to recruit an Apprentice Support Worker to carry out support tasks.
The duties will be discussed further as each location has different requirements and you will be placed in the one most suitable to your skills.
Duties are dependent on service needs and behaviours and what the candidates could/would be subjected too.
Some of the key duties may include but are not limited to:
- Supporting customers around the service
- Going out on activities such as bowling, discos and day trips
- Personal care
- Supporting independent living
- Cooking and supporting through day to day
Annual wage: £9,750.00
Working week: Shifts will vary Monday-Sunday between 07:00 - 23:00. Days and shifts to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 10 Jun 2019
- Good Communication
- Team working to make difference in people’s lives
- Good work ethic
- Willing to lean and develop
- Preferably GCSE A-C (9-4) English and maths or equivalent grades but all are encouraged to apply
Sign-up or log in to apply