Technical Administrator &PA Apprentice is a new role within an established IT support company.To support the growth of the business, a new position is available to an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious person seeking to develop a career as Technical Administrator &PA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career within a ambitious company with a passion for IT and technology. The role will allow the successful applicant to complete a Digital Applications Level 6 Apprenticeship.
Your IT Apprenticeship combined with in house training will support your work including working with servers and exchanges. Your role will support a wide variety of clients with on site and remote support.
This position supports the business in delivering
- Managed IT Services
- IT Project Delivery
- Network/Server/Desktop Support
- Online Backup Services
- Disaster Recovery Solutions.
Full training will be provided and IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship however, strong IT skills are required.
An understanding/knowledge of the following is required:
- Project Delivery ( working in any project environment)
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements and why they are required
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required in this position.
- As the role is office and field based, a driving license is required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30
- GBP 13,000 per annum
- Core business hours are between 9am and 5 pm however, you may be required to work outside of these hours and a flexible approach to hours is required and will be remunerated.
- Salary review after 6 months'probation is completed.
- The company provides an extensive benefits package that includes work/life balance options, flexible working hours, company contributed pension scheme and performance related bonus scheme.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.